Friday, July 13, 2018

Beautiful handmade paper tree Pink blossom

Hello everyone ,


Today is a wonderful day and I'm going to share with you all some of the paper  trees and plant crafts I made over the past few years and later on I'll add diy procedures for each of the flowers , Its going to be so much fun .At the time when I made all these I had no idea that i was going to put them in a blog so forgive the photography .
Everyone prefers a good ambiance at home and pine for a good looking interior decor at some time ,so instead of wasting so much money on such times ,why not utilize the available materials in nature and handcraft the flowers of your choice more efficiently and more creatively . Not only does it offers lot of piece of mind ,it brings the family together and closer . It sure does bring a lot of compliments . It is a great way to include kids in these projects as well. what better way is there to bond with them than spending time with them..Anyways some of these crafts does require patience .But its worth it . 


HANDMADE PAPER TREE (PINK BLOSSOM)


Wont it be nicer to have a nice little decorated Room to make our own pictures look cooler ? With a little bit of effort and time . We can make a wonderful background for our own selfie at home or at office or some place you own .Its always nice to have a small bouquet of flowers on table in a vase or a vibrant color climber on the wall  decorating our dull walls . It adds a lot of class and beauty to our homes . With that purpose in  my mind I started making these flowers using paper and other recycled materials . It was absolutely stunning to glance upon and decorated my humble abode very well . I even made gifts for friends using some creativity and they loved it . I love a present with a good story behind it . 

I have used around 10 newspaper sheets for this tree . Rolled them up and used cello tapes to keep them in place . Use old newspapers and add 2 or 3 different colors of handmade paper for leaves so it has more natural look , and use acrylic colors to color the base which I shaped used normal cooking flour ,for better look use gum-paste or any carved wooden base . 



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made that! So cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. That would be perfect to add a pop of color to any room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Paper crafts are actually one of my favorites. I just need some time to finally do them. I love what you created! You are really talented at this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing. I would never have known they were paper without reading the post. What a lovely way to add color to your home no matter the time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments , please let me know your thoughts on the craft works . 😊

coconut waste to craft

https://youtu.be/sXf_isXCWSs Tree branch craft