Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Handmade crafts :Peony buds in a bottle vase

Peony buds flowers in a bottle vase

flower buds handmade handcrafts
Crepe paper buds 

Peonies are beautiful flowers used in various  decorations . A beautiful garden flower ,Peony inspired
 crafts are everywhere nowadays . Last time I saw some silk peonies ,were in a mall and it costed me a lot of bucks  just to get a bunch them , couldn't resist the urge to buy those anyways . It was really cute and I gifted it to one of my friends on her wedding wrapped in a nice golden net .( I did get her a  real present ) These flowers are used as wedding decorations, parties and many other events . Very long time back I thought these were Roses .. Last night I read about it and learned that there are more than a dozen of different peony types  ..each one much prettier and colors that vary from each other . It's an interesting flower for all crafters . 
They are such inspiration.  

Few months ago I made this piece ,I think it looks like peony buds . So I named it so .
There was an old empty almond glass bottle which I saved for my hobby and used it for these cute little flowers as a vase . Instead of bluntly setting up the transparent bottle on the table ,I wound it well with a yarn of maroon colored wool . It looked pretty good . Used the same color I used for flower petals  ,that way it looked spectacular in all the pictures and on the showcase .I'm sure you will agree with me on this .  

The flowers I made using crepe paper . Love to hear your comments . I got lot of  ideas now on making peony flowers ,I'll be updating more on this .
This is very simple to make yet looks very pretty .

Materials used

Bottle
Woolen yarn
Crepe paper
Fevicol
Stem wire
Scissors
Floral tape
Experiment the same buds with different colored paper you will love it . Encase the whole buds with the Base in a glass case and use it as gifts for loved ones .
Bottles into vases
Beautiful maroon Bud flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments , please let me know your thoughts on the craft works . 😊

coconut waste to craft

https://youtu.be/sXf_isXCWSs Tree branch craft