Monday, July 16, 2018

TISSUE PAPER BABY BREATH FILLER FLOWERS

Handmade Tissue paper flowers




For any large flowers ,filler flowers are important to elevate the beauty . Inorder to make a simple flower look a lot better ,filler flowers play a good role . Not only does these flowers look adorable ,they easy fill a lot of space like their name suggests also provides a perfect background for the main flower. Since these are usually small ,they are really cute .

I made a bunch of them to use as a light background for my paper Roses ,They did a great job . On their own in a basket or pot they look perfect . I used a earthen pot to display them ,it looked awesome . Nowadays I just set them along with whatever flowers I make . These baby flowers are very easy to make . 

You will need materials that are easily available . 
I used tissue paper for flowers and crepe paper for leaves . It looked pretty ,I did some research on the exact leaves looked ,although I got the idea ,I simply went with the usual leaf shape . Doesn't really matter as long as our crafts are original and our own . 


tissue paper flowers
Baby breath tissue paper flowers 
Handmade paper crafts
Tissue paper flowers in a earthen vase

2 comments:

Love to hear your comments , please let me know your thoughts on the craft works . 😊

coconut waste to craft

https://youtu.be/sXf_isXCWSs Tree branch craft